Sunday, February 13, 2011

Art School Drawings

I have been gathering some of my old art school drawings together as I am now venturing to focus on my drawing skills again, a vital thing to keep sharp.

Its been ages since I have drawn anything so I dug these up to remind myself that I once could draw and that it cant be too far off to get my skills back up. There is a weekly figure drawing class I am going to begin attending again, focusing mainly on the figure and to remind myself how the muscles move under the skin.

I have also started a personal project, one that will get posted more on later, but I have set myself a goal to create a character from concept down to animation, focusing mainly on facial animation, and some of the more advanced blendshape features that we just cant do in most of our game engines.

In the mean time enjoy some of these drawings I dug up.




Did this one all in photoshop, took an image and painted over it



This was done with pencil


Pen


Charcoal

No comments:

Post a Comment